- 4 ground turkey patties
- a few spoonfulls of coconut oil, melted
- a few handfulls of organic baby spinach
- a bit of red onion, sliced into rings
- a few splashes of balsamic vinegar
- 2 sweet apples (fuji, gala, etc)
- Brush both sides of the turkey patties with the melted coconut oil for some extra flavor. Cook your burgers to desired doneness using a grill pan on the stove or your barbeque.
- Prepare your apple "buns" by slicing apples vertically about 1/2" thick until you have at least 8 slices.
- Build your burger by stacking an apple slice, then turkey patty, then some spinach leaves, then a few rings of onion, use a splash of vinegar instead of the traditional ketchup and top it off with another slice of apple.
- Grab it with your hands, take a big bite, and enjoy!
|If you use a grill pan, make sure it gets VERY HOT before putting your patties on.|