I usually shy away from recipes with Worcestershire Sauce because it bothers me that this little staple condiment contains processed sugar. Then I decided it can't be too hard to mimic the flavor and made my own. This mixture is a pretty decent substitute and can be kept in a jar ready to marinate your meats and mix into your sauces and dressings!
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp palm sugar (aka coconut crystals)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp powdered ginger
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- a few rounds of fresh ground pepper
- Add all ingredients to a small stock pot or gravy pot and bring to a boil. Allow to boil for about 45 seconds or so and remove from heat.
- Cool completely then store in an airtight container.
|It goes right from my little pot into a clean (re-used) jar.|
|A little masking tape for a label and I stick it right on my fridge door.|