- 4 boneless center cut pork chops
- Garlic powder
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Smoked paprika (aka bacon spice!)
- Coconut oil
- Season both sides of the pork chops with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and smoked paprika - all to taste.
- Heat a tablespoon or two of coconut oil in a pan over high heat (not the highest, but up there).
- Fry the chops a few minutes on each side, until only slightly pink or just white when cut open. The outside will get brown and caramelized which is where the delicious flavor comes from, but cooking too long will dry the chops out.
- Let sit at least 5 minutes on a plate before serving so those tasty juices can come seeping out. Drizzle any leftover juices on top when serving.
|Love that smoked paprika!|
|Juices starting to seep out... the best part!|